• Refresher on the basics, i.e. what affects modulus, yield strength, HDT & impact resistance
• Learn how fillers interact with other additives such as antioxidants and impact modifiers
• An easy screening test that allows you to find the best dispersant for your filler or pigment
• Tips on how to predict mechanical properties to save time and money
• How weld lines and orientation affect properties
• Information on additives and unusual fillers
• Introduction to nanocomposites and how they stack up to traditional filled plastics
• The importance of the interphase
• Much more (thermal and electrical conductivity, permeability, transcrystallinity, etc.)
Who Should Attend?
This web seminar has proven useful to people from different fields from R&D, through marketing, management and sales. People working for polymer and filler manufacturers can benefit, as can compounders, formulators and students.
Full video available below…
Eastern time (USA)