Introduction to Filled Plastics
Filled plastics are important materials but it can be a confusing area at first. It took me several years, many books and lots of articles before I understood the basics. I suffered through that, but you don’t have to. Get all the information you need to understand filled plastics in just an hour.
- Learn all you need to know about filled thermoplastics
- Start with the basics and build on that with the (separate) advanced training seminar
- Learn about performance (modulus, strength, impact resistance, HDT) and cost
- Traditional and nanocomposites explained and compared
- Links to resources and further reading to help you in your work
Benefits of the Seminar
- Ability to understand the principles of composites formulation and performance
- Increased confidence in dealing with customers and collaboration partners
- Improved effectiveness in developing new materials and tuning existing ones
- Get more out of conferences and books through improved understanding
- Be able to distinguish between the truth and the marketing hype
Who Should Attend?
This web seminar has proven useful to people from different fields from R&D, through marketing, management and sales. People working for polymer and filler manufacturers can benefit, as can compounders, formulators and students.
Full video available below…