• Dispersant action and property improvements (mechanical and aesthetic)
• A proven screening method that allows you to find the right dispersant type and amount quickly and cheaply
• A case study showing how a real formulation was improved in terms of cost and performance
• Learn how coupling agents work and how you can tell if one is working
• See how interactions between additives can create problems and how to avoid them
If you are interested in this area then this is the perfect opportunity to discover more. All dispersants and coupling agents including stearates, silanes, titanates, maleated polymers and more exotic dispersants based on polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxanes will be covered.
Who Should Attend?
If you are a formulator, or if you work for a mineral filler producer and want to be able to present your materials in the best way, then this will provide all the information you need. If your company manufactures and sells dispersants or coupling agents then this is even more relevant for you.
Full video available below…
Eastern time (USA)